FEA - Finite Element Analysis & Design Optimization
Successful introduction of new products requires rapid deployment to ensure an edge in the market. And while product life cycles get ever shorter, the cost of warranty and service is on the rise. Utilization of the traditional “design-prototype-test” approach to new product development can be slow and inefficient, particularly when problems are encountered.
Kirkland Dynamics proactively addresses this issue by using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to accurately model products and processes. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) has gained an increasing role in project development by eliminating the expensive initial prototype testing stage. Our techniques can measure performance, reliability, wear points and predict failures long before you commit to tooling or start to build your first prototype. We are adept at helping companies improve profitability by dramatically reducing development time, rework and quality issues. Our approach will help you speed up the design process through rapid optimization. We can help you to improve your designs by material or weight reduction, and minimize cost with our Finite Element Analysis Services.
Our Analysis Process:
- A Licensed Professional Engineer meets with your team to discuss the project and to identify the project goals.
- An analysis project is created where all relevant information is cataloged and available to our analysis system.
- Load cases are designed based on the performance requirements of the design and other requirements of your design.
- After an initial investigation, your team is provided with the preliminary results. Design optimization and modification based on the preliminary results is made in tandem with your team. This methodology is a hallmark of our company, and sets Kirkland Dynamics apart from the competition.
- Detailed analysis continues with constant communication back to your team, providing you with the information needed to move the design forward in a parallel path rather than waiting for the final results.
- Final analysis and custom report generation:A custom report tailored to your needs and in your company’s format is provided. This final report is signed by a Licensed Professional Engineer providing assurance that all information is valid and evidences the fact that Kirkland Dynamics stands behind its quality.